Alert - Peanut Butter containing Xylitol

Many people use peanut butter as a treat, to stuff a Kong or to disguise medicines for their dogs. In a bid to reduce sugars in many 'human' foods sweeteners are being added. Most sweeteners will have an adverse effect to dogs health, but Xylitol is toxic to dogs and consumption can be fatal. Please ensure that you check the ingredients of any foods. Some peanut butters are now being made with these harmful [to dogs] additives. If you think your dog has consumed Xylitol please contact your vets immediately.




0 views

It's Not the Dog, Upper Shelton, MK43 0LT office@itsnotthedog.co.uk

©2017 It's Not the Dog - Dog & Puppy Training in Bedford

  • Grey Facebook Icon
Cart0